About - ENAR Foundation
Our objectives are to:
- Fight racism and discrimination in the European Union as well as promote human rights, equal opportunities and equal rights in Europe and the rest of the world.
- Promote European and international cooperation between anti-racist organisations, notably by facilitating exchange of information between them on European developments in this field.
- Undertake all lawful measures available to promote intercultural dialogue in Europe and the rest of the world.
What we do:
- We support and get involved in any activity or organisation striving to achieve a racism-free European society and to maximise the benefits of a diverse society for all.
- We join existing European initiatives and develop new strategies in view of fighting racism and promoting equal opportunities.
- We organise or coordinate European campaigns, conferences, seminars or meetings to adopt legal measures or otherwise in these fields.
- We encourage research work and projects.
- We offer training and expert services in the public, private and voluntary sectors.
- We support all educational activities linked to our objectives.