Run for ENAR Foundation
Do you enjoy sport and meeting people? Do you want to support a good cause? For the third year, the ENAR Foundation invites you to participate in the Brussels marathon, half marathon or mini-marathon to raise money for a racism-free Europe!
To help the Foundation do better than last year and raise more money to fund its projects against racism, ask your friends and family to sponsor you. Your support will allow the ENAR Foundation to strengthen its fight against racism and help us create a more diverse and equal Europe for all.
- Register to run for the ENAR Foundation
- Set yourself a fundraising target and raise money among your networks
- Run the marathon, half marathon or mini-marathon (4 km)
When and where
The marathon will take place on 6 October 2013 in Brussels. More information on the official Brussels Marathon website.
How to take part
Send an email to Rabah at firstname.lastname@example.org by July 1, 2013 at the latest with the following information:
- Your name
- Specify whether you will run the marathon, half marathon or mini-marathon (4 km)
- Your fundraising target. We will put a Paypal button for online donations on this website
How to raise money
- Use our email template (will be provided later) and ask your contacts to support your run for a racism-free Europe. Send them this webpage for all information
- Post the link of the ENAR Foundation’s marathon webpage on your Facebook and/or Twitter status, asking people to support you
- Ask friends to ‘donate’ their status update to you. Via their statuses, you can reach people you might not know
- Ask your followers to retweet your link, so it reaches their followers
- Put a link to the ENAR Foundation’s marathon webpage in your email signature with a short ‘sponsor me’ message
- Refer as much as possible to ENAR Foundation’s marathon webpage
- Thank the people who support you, and ask them to send the webpage to their contacts
More tips on how to reach your fundraising target will come soon.
Thank you for your support!